Friday, March 18, 2016

Twin Baby Favorites

I realize that the blog has been a bit baby heavy recently.  I PROMISE that I have a recipe in the works for you that is not to be missed and a long awaited post detailing our basement addition.  Don't give up hope for this blog yet.  For today though, I am outlining some of my must have baby items. None are twin specific, nor are any the "fancy pants/latest and greatest" baby products out there. They just work.  Plain and simple.

Fisher Price Rock N Play: Fisher Price Sit-Me-Up: Infantino Grow-with-me: Medela Quick Clean Bags:Baby Deedee Sleep Nest:Wubbanub: Honest Company Diapers

  • Fisher Price Rock N Play- this is my number one favorite item.  My cousin sent me one of these and I immediately went out and bought a second.  If you have a baby with reflux or a chronic runny nose (hello daycare), this is a life saver because it elevates their head a bit.  It is also convenient in that it folds up and can be stored when not in use- a must with twins and double the baby gear.
  • Fisher Price Sit-Me-Up Seat- As the girls hit the three month mark, they were wanting to sit up and be in on the action more (and mama was wanting them to get off the back of their heads so they could round back out).  These seats fit the bill and still serve as great baby containment devices.  I have one with the tray and one without and definitely recommend spending a few extra dollars to get the tray in front.  These also fold up and store nicely.
  • Infantino Grow-With-Me Activity Gym and Ball Pit-  This picture is a bit deceiving.  What starts as an activity mat for little babies, turns into a ball pit for the big girls.  My girls LOVE playing in this and it is large enough that they can still both play in it at the same time.
  • Medela Quick Clean Micro Steam Bags- When you wash as many bottles and pumping supplies as I did/still do, you need time saving techniques.  It doesn't get much easier than stuffing everything in a bag and letting it do the work for you.  Plus, these do not take up any counter space.
  • Baby Deedee Sleep Nest- It's cold here in Colorado and I would find myself waking up at all hours of the night worrying that the girls may be cold.  After finding these sleep sacks, I no longer have that worry!
  • Wubbanub- Pacifiers are great until your baby is screaming and you cannot find any of them. Wubbanubs stay put and my girls were able to grab the little animal and get the pacifier back into their mouths themselves at an early age.  Que the choir of angles!
  • Honest Company Diapers- For the first three months, we used Honest company and I was thrilled with them.  They never leaked, were cute and I felt like I was doing something good by buying them. After three month, my budget conscious side won out and we switched brands, but if I had my way, we would always use Honest Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment