Wednesday, January 28, 2015

News Flash

Hello!  Yup, believe it, I am back and even better, I have some exciting updates to share!  First and foremost, I am pregnant. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!


And, I am not just any kind of pregnant, but 19 weeks pregnant with twin girls.


Pictures courtesy of Jenna Noelle Photography- http://www.jennanoellephotography.com/

Chloe is still adjusting to the news...

To say that we are thrilled would be an understatement.  I cannot tell you how much time we spend inspecting ultrasound pictures and checking out my growing belly.  When you want something so bad for so long and then it just all happens, it is hard to wrap your mind around it.  At first I had an overwhelming sense of guilt.  I had spent a couple of years reading infertility blogs and stories of couples trying over and over again with various rates of success and my thought was, "why did we we have it so easy- why did it work?". Then I come back to my senses and remember all the shots, exams, surgeries and realize that we didn't really have it easy- we worked hard, didn't give up and had faith.  These girls were/are a labor of love.

So, I plan to slowly return to blogging although the tone may change a bit.  Don't get me wrong, we are still doing house projects.  In fact, we are in the process of a basement addition as I write- lord help me.  But, the little ladies are at the forefront of everything that we think and do right now so it would be hard not to talk about infertility, baby progress and becoming parents.

We hope that you continue to read along with our journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment