Wednesday, June 11, 2014

We Are Alive

Hello!  Just wanted to check in and let you all know that we haven't completely forgotten about the blog world.  Our quest for some time spent doing more relaxing and less stressing out has been relatively successful.  I say this because Eric and I make every effort to relax, but quickly get bored and decide to do something crazy like rip out a wall or move 10 tons of rock in our back yard.  We blame these tendencies on our parents- they are all work horses and we come by it naturally.  We did take a twelve day vacation to Ireland last month though and it was all I every dreamed that Ireland would be.




Just looking at these pictures makes me want to immediately jump on a plane and go back, which is saying a lot considering that I HATE flying.

I also took a quick trip over to Seoul, South Korea for five days.  My company is headquartered in Korea so this trip is not out of the norm, but I do love exploring new spots every time I go.


My dinner one evening.  Don't worry, I shared.


Namsan tower on a very dusty day (the dust blows in from China).


House projects have definitely not fallen by the wayside.

A quick kitchen update:


A new sliding glass door


Remember when I mentioned 10 tons of rock?


But really, what we have been trying to do the most is just enjoy our life.


All in preparation for what will likely be three months of hellacious infertility treatment and forking over vast sums of money, which we are praying will result in an expanded family.  So, keep us in your prayers because it is go time for shots, surgeries and major hormone swings.  Hopefully, we will be able to look back on this summer as the time where we threw everything into achieving our goals and that it was absolutely worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment