Thursday, January 23, 2014

We're Taking a Hiatus

A blogging hiatus that is.  You see, in a world filled with full time jobs, infertility treatments (acupuncture, yoga, doctor visits), new hobbies, pets and a commitment to living out a less stressful 2014, we have lost time for our little blog.

Don't get me wrong, I love coming here and sharing our projects, but something just has to give.  In the past few weeks, I have found myself stressing out about my  lack of posts.  Then today, it dawned on me that this is supposed to be fun, not stressful.  So, I am taking a step back.  I will still come here occasionally to give you some updates- heck the dreaded 1970's kitchen is planned to be ripped out this summer and what a story I am sure that will make.  In the meantime, please don't forget about us.

Here's hoping that this effort to prioritize life materializes into an expanded family in early 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment