Monday, January 13, 2014

And We're Back- Almost

Hello!  Did you think that we fell off a blogging cliff?   Well, we kind of did to be honest- someone needed a little break from the computer.  I feel like I have run a non-stop race since December 22nd and it has not quite ended, but here's a little re-cap of our holidays.

Christmas was spent at my parents house this year, which meant that I spent as much time as possible soaking up some niece and nephew cuteness!


Side note- my grandmother is 91.  Can you believe it?


Nothing like a little blind egg nog taste off to get the party started (it was an impromptu contest and Eric's coat was the quickest blindfold substitute that I could find).


Ugly Christmas sweaters- check!


The men carving the "roast beast".


Oh, and best of all, we were introduced to "What Does a Fox Say", which we then proceeded to sing for the next week.  We also put on war paint and made dance videos of it.  Can you say awesome?


Christmas also included taking my nephew Liam bowling for the first time.  Sad fact- he beat me not once, but every game that we played.  I officially win the award for worst bowler in the family. Wahoo!



Oh and lest you worry that we suddenly got lazy and didn't do any home projects over the holidays, fret not.  I will be back later this week with our master bedroom transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment