Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stitch Fix #2

Yeah, it's Stitch Fix time of the month again!  I cannot begin to tell you how excited getting one of these packages makes me.  This months package wasn't quite as fun as last months, but I still found some great things.  I had specified that for this month I wanted fall tops and a pair of skinny jeans, and that is just what I got.  The reason why I say that it wasn't quite as fun is because I feel like I was sent a lot of "safe" options.  The colors were neutral, the fits were forgiving and it didn't seem quite as trendy. Maybe this is a good thing in the long run, but I didn't feel as compelled to want everything this month. I chose more for function than for the true love of any one item.

So, without further ado, here are the clothes.


Item detail:

1.  Corinna Striped Dolman Top, Hawthorn- $48.00
2.  Hensley Tie-Waist Hooded Cardigan, Under Skies- $68.00
3.  Gorden Ikat Print Sleveless Tunic, Collective Concepts- $68.00
4.  Antwerp Long sleeve Tunic Sweater, Willow and Clay- $78.00
5.  Johnny Skinny Jeans, Kensie Jeans- $88.00

Of all the items, I ended up keeping two; the Corinna Striped Dolman Top and the Antwerp Long Sleeve Tunic Sweater.  Both fit perfect and were very comfortable.  I was lucky that I had a $25.00 referral credit so I paid $110.00 for my order.  It is definitely more than I would usually spend on two tops, but I really loved them.

Unfortunately, both the Ikat tunic and the Skinny Jeans were WAY too short for me.  I wondered if maybe my stylist this month didn't notice that I am 5'9"?  The other sweater was really cute and seemed very comfortable, but I didn't like the tie waist on it.  I am not really wanting to draw attention to my waist line as of late...


Here is the Dolman top on.  The awkward picture was taken in our hotel room last weekend while we were visiting family in Omaha (I need a fully length mirror at home).  The shirt is so comfortable, washes well (I already washed it once) and I love the length!


 So, I am already looking forward to next months "Fix".  I am crossing my fingers for some cute printed tops and maybe a neat necklace.

If you are interested in signing up, here is the link:

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3167170

No comments:

Post a Comment