Friday, August 9, 2013

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

In an odd twist of events, the exact words in the title of this post ran through my head many times yesterday.  It seems that I managed to herniate a disc in my lower back while doing the oh so strenuous task of moving our one pound sprinkler.  Cut to me stuck, virtually unable to move for hours, really wishing for some food and for Eric to check his voicemails to come home and help me.  It wasn't pretty.  I actually think I have been working up to the injury for months though as my back has been hurting pretty regularly lately.

So, long story short, I will be back to posting next week.  Eric will start tiling the bathroom floor on Saturday and I will happily supervise from my bed.  Here's hoping that I am feeling better on Monday because I have to travel for work Monday evening.  Yikes.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment