Monday, July 8, 2013

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program

We're back after our two week blogging hiatus.  I hope that you all had a wonderful 4th of July.  Sorry about the disappearance, but I ended up having to fly to San Francisco for a last minute work trip, came back just in time for a friends wedding and then we left again for a five day vacation in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  We do have some projects to catch you up on, but before I get to sorting through those re-caps, here is a little of what we did on our vacation!  

Niece Kaily and my sister's "nanny dog" Tre.
Nephew Liam and Eric playing at Explora!
Sparklers!
Jenna (my sister) terrorizing Liam while Tre takes the opportunity to lick some little boy toes.

I will be back tomorrow with some house updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment