Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Where It All Began

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the blog world!  Do you ever have one of those days where you just think, "I feel the need to share?".  Well, that was today for us.  After months of hearing family and friends tell us that we need to start a blog, today is finally the day.

So, where did it all begin...  Eric and I were married in Beaver Creek, Colorado on September 1st, 2012!


Beaver Creek Chapel, Avon, CO
  Let me tell you, the search to find one another was not easy.  It took years of bad dates and occasional broken hearts to get where we are today, but the journey was definitely worth it.  When you find "the one", you know it and whew is it a relief!
After the wedding, I packed up and moved myself as well as my two pets Chloe and Lola into Eric's home in Boulder, Colorado.

Meet Lola


And Chloe
Old deck in the background

Eric had a lot of adjusting to do...  Especially considering that since moving in, we have started a complete overhaul of his bachelor pad.  We are the epitome of weekend warriors.  From bathroom remodels and deck building, to sewage pump installs and gardening/landscaping, we do it all and have tons of fun along the way.

Follow us as we transform our home and build our lives together!

(written by Melissa Baltz)





6 comments:

  1. Love you both! So happy you are starting the blog back up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to following you on your blog but would love it if you would add an email subscription, not just RSS feed (I never check these updates). Thanks. Love the cover photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa- I just made that update. Thank you for the suggestion!

      Delete
  3. I love that you started a blog! You know I'll be checking! :) Keep up the great DIY work you guys and I can't wait to see your current project! ;)

    ReplyDelete